Thursday, February 20, 2014

When God Spoke Greek - Extra: "The Septuagint Sessions"

MosisMose Dialogue on When God Spoke Greek links: Intro to Dialogue - Ch. 1 - Ch. 2 - Ch. 3


Of relevance for what this MosisMose has been doing lately in its dialogue about T. Michael Law's book When God Spoke Greek is this: "The Septuagint Sessions."  Law has started a new podcast about the LXX.

I personally have not listened to it yet, so it could suck really bad.  But telling from his book, and from my occasional read of his blog, it probably doesn't.  

I am interested to see how this project goes.  I saw Law pitch the possibility on Facebook the other day, and very soon after the first installment of the podcast appeared.  I am curious how much material he can gather for a regular podcast.  But, all that to say, I love the idea, and am always a fan of promoting the LXX.  So, best of luck to this endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment