Monday, April 1, 2013

Book Received: A Greek = Hebrew/Aramaic Two-way Index to the LXX

I just received in the mail T. Muraoka's A Greek = Hebrew/Aramaic Two-way Index to the LXX from Peeters.  

I am excited to receive this volume and have the opportunity to review it.  I own Muraoka's A Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint and use it often. This will hopefully prove to be a worthy companion to his lexicon, and is likely a needed update/companion to the now dated, yet classic, Hatch and Redpath concordance.

A general rule about Muraoka's publications that I have developed:  If you are studying an area of language or biblical studies that he has written something on, even in a peripheral manner, you serve your self best to read his work and consider it.  

Thanks to Peeters for allowing me to review this copy.






No comments:

Post a Comment