Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Its been a while...

It has been too long since I posted last.  You know when they say "life comes at you fast"... Its true.  Since I posted last, our family bought our first house, I attended ETS national conference, and then traveled to Bristol, UK to meet with my dissertation adviser, John Nolland.  So, yes, its been a busy two-months!

The good news is that while in Bristol, at Trinity College, I spoke with others who shared my enthusiasm of a blog that is shared by PhD candidates at Trinity College, Bristol.  This means I will hopefully within the near future obtain some assistance in keeping this blog afloat, and achieve our original purposes when I first started the blog in June of this year. 

I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment