Monday, September 10, 2012

Tim Keller on the Gospel

Scot McKnight posted this on Tim Keller's views on how one should view the Gospel.  I found it to be a breath of fresh air.

I have been edified by Keller's writing, preaching and teaching for about 9 years now, and continue to be appreciative for his impact in New York, the broader culture, the broader evangelical church, and his and my denomination, the PCA.  I heard him do a Q&A at Covenant Seminary about 3 years ago and was so impacted by his true humility about the position, situation the Lord has placed him in and the gifts and abilities the Lord has blessed him with.  At times I struggle with bandwagons and whatnot, but if anyone deserves a following, this is the guy.  One can follow him as he follows Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment